Friday, January 27, 2012

First Thrift Haul Video!

Hello everyone :)
I have just uploaded my first ever thrift hauling video.  It is a bit rushed due to the vast amount of clothing items I wanted to share with you guys, but hopefully you will still enjoy it.  This particular video features clothing items I have purchased to resell through my online eBay store.  I go to local thrift stores, find gently used, like new clothing, and resell it on my eBay store.  eBay is an awesome website that helps put some extra cash in your pocket, and in my case, helps me pay for school.  I will continue to post more thrift haul videos of all the great items I find in hopes that I can provide tips on what you guys can look for while thrifting that will earn you some cash!  The brand names and clothing styles featured will all be what is currently in demand and selling best online.  

If anyone is interested in checking out my eBay store, you can visit my website here:  http://myworld.ebay.com/thrift*through*college
Hope you guys enjoy the video!  Please feel free to leave me feedback and point out anything you think I can improve on or include in the video to make it better.  Thanks :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment